- 2 cups shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 Tsp each of Cumin, Garlic Powder, Chili Powder, Onion Powder, and Smoked Paprika
- 1/3 cup of Chicken Broth, feel free to use Low Sodium if preferred
- 2 TBSP of Tomato Paste
- 1 Red Onion chopped and diced finely
- 1 handful of Cherry Tomatoes (cut in halves)
- 1 Lime
- Corn or Flour Tortillas
- Chef Hak's Avocado Lime Dressing, available at Whole Foods
- In a large pan, add chicken and then evenly coat with seasonings.
- Stir until seasonings are combined with chicken, and then add your tomato paste and chicken broth. Cook for 4-5 minutes until heated.
- Remove chicken from pan, and start warming up your tortillas and assembling your tacos.
- Start with adding your chicken, then top with red onion, tomatoes, and cilantro, drizzle tacos with Chef Hak's Avocado Lime Dressing and a squirt of Lime.
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.