- Romaine Lettuce spears
- Chopped Parsley
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Chef Hak's Buffalo Sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Chef Hak's Buttermilk Ranch
- Place the cauliflower florets into a large bowl, add your salt and pepper, then coat with olive oil and Chef Hak's Buffalo Sauce, toss and combine
- Place in airfryer for 9 minutes at 400 degrees
- Remove from airfryer and let cool, wash and place your lettuce spears onto a plate, then add your buffalo cauliflower inside.
- Drizzle our Chef Hak's Buttermilk Ranch dressing on top of your cauliflower boats and finish with some fresh chopped parsley!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.