- 1 pound sashimi-grade Ahi tuna cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 Avocado cut into 1 inch cubes
- Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Carrot, sliced thinly
- Micro greens
- Chef Hak's Avocado Lime Dressing
- 4 flour or corn tortillas, preferably mini sized
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Cut Ahi into 1-inch cubes. Place in a large bowl.
- Add 2 Tbsp of Chef Hak's Avocado Lime Dressing into bowl with Ahi, lightly toss
- Cut Avocado into 1 inch cubes, thinly slice carrots, and cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Place tortilla's in oven until golden brown, (5-10 minutes)
- Assemble tostada, add ahi, avocado, tomato, carrots, and sprinkle micro greens on top
- Drizzle Chef Hak's Avocado Lime dressing on top to finish
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.