- Napa Cabbage, shredded
- Fresno Chili's
- Mint leaves
- Chef Hak's Sesame Ginger dressing singles
- Take a large bowl and add the Napa Cabbage and Arugula
- Cut Cucumbers into small rounds and thinly slice Fresno Chili's (always be careful cutting chili's and use enough for desired heat). Add to bowl.
- Pour Chef Hak's Sesame Ginger Dressing all over salad, and toss. About two singles will do.
- Top salad with fresh mint and enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.