- Spring Salad Mix
- 1 Pear, sliced thinly
- Cauliflower, sliced thinly
- Blue Cheese crumbles
- Fresh Dill
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Chef Hak's Balsamic Dressing
- Wash and dry all your produce and slice your pears
- In a large bowl add your spring salad mix
- Start assembling your salad, add your pears, cauliflower and hazelnuts
- Sprinkle your blue cheese crumbles all over the salad and top with fresh dill
- Drizzle Chef Hak's Balsamic Dressing all over and dig in!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.