- 1 pound large Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 Tbsp Chef Hak's Avocado Lime Dressing and Marinade
- Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Lime
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Add the 2 Tbsp Chef Hak's Avocado Lime Dressing and Marinade to a large bowl, add your shrimp and toss
- Once combined add the salt, pepper, and minced garlic and toss again
- Cut your zucchini, mushrooms, and red bell pepper into skewer sized pieces
- Arrange your skewers in however way you see fit
Heat the shrimp on a grill over medium high heat and cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes on each side until the shrimp is opaque.
- Remove from grill and plate, top with a squeeze of lime juice and enjoy
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.