- 2-3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Place the shredded sweet potatoes in a bowl and squeeze out as much moisture as you can. Move into a medium bowl and combine all ingredients until fully mixed.
- Form the sweet potato mixture into small flat patties.
- Heat a large cast iron or non-stick skillet over a medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add oil. Add the latkes in batches. Cook the sweet potato latkes on both sides until crispy and golden brown, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the latkes from the oil and drain on paper towels. Season with salt.
- Serve and top with sour cream and chives.
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.