- 1 pound cremini mushrooms
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 12 cloves garlic peeled
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 can of marinated artichokes
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped and salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees
- In a bowl combine all veggies and drizzle with olive oil and add Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and toss.
- Place veggies onto baking sheet and place and roast for 20 to 30 minutes or until mushrooms are golden brown and cauliflower is fork tender.
- Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.