- Large Portobello Mushrooms
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Salami or Pepperoni
- Fresh Thyme
- Roasted Red Peppers, sliced
- Preheat oven to broil
- In a medium pan, add a drizzle of olive oil and your portobello mushroom
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper and cook for 2 min each side
- Once your portobello is browned, remove from pan and add a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese, top with salami or pepperoni, and some sliced roasted red pepper
- Cook in oven for 5-7 minutes until golden brown
- Sprinkle some fresh thyme on top and enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.