Ingredients:1 onion, diced
2 carrots, peeled and diced
2 stalks celery, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
8 cups water
Kosher salt freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 1/2 pounds bone-in, skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
• Sauté onion, carrots and celery, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute.
• Add water, season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Add chicken and bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, until the chicken is cooked through, about 30-40 minutes.
• Remove chicken and let cool before dicing into bite-size pieces, discarding bones.
• Stir in chicken and cook until tender, about 6-7 minutes.
• Remove from heat; stir in dill and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.