- 1 Sweet Potato, diced
- 1 ear of corn, cut kernels.
- 1 red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- a handful of white button mushrooms
- 1 head of cabbage
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 4 Small corn tortillas
- Chef Hak's Avocado Lime Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Add diced sweet potatoes and corn kernels to a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and a dash of salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes until softened.
- While your sweet potatoes cook, cut onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to a cooking pan set at medium heat. Add onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms. Season with, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Cook for 8-9 minutes until browned.
- Take sweet potatoes and corn out of the oven.
- Warm tortillas and cut cabbage, start assembling tacos.
- Top with cilantro and our very own Chef Hak's Avocado Lime dressing.
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.