- Rib Eye steaks
- Cracked Ground Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Take out rib eye steaks an hour before cooking
- Season aggressively with salt and pepper
- Preheat your grill to high
- Place the steak in a 10 o-clock direction for 2-3 minutes
- Place the steak in a 2 o-clock direction for an additional 2-3 minutes
- Take the steak and sear both sides for 30 seconds eat
- Remove and set aside, let rest for 10 minutes before cutting
- Season again with some sea salt, cut, and enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.