- Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 can Black Beans
- 1 Tomato diced
- 1 can Corn
- 1 Red Pepper chopped
- 1 Cucumber diced
- Tortilla Chips
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- Chef Hak's Avocado Lime Dressing
- Wash and prep all veggies before assembling
- In a large bowl add your romaine, black beans, tomatoes, corn, red peppers, and cucumbers
- Drizzle Chef Hak's Avocado Lime Dressing all over and toss until combined
- Top with your some sea salt and fresh ground pepper and tortilla chips and enjoy!
For a fun hack try using your tortilla chips as scoopers and ditch the fork!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.