- 2 Sweet potatoes cut into fries
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Salt and pepper
- Sour cream
- Chef Hak's Buffalo Sauce
- Chives, finely chopped
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 can of beans of your choice, we like pinto or kidney
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- Make fries. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and toss sweet potatoes onto a baking sheet. Drizzle some extra virgin olive oil on the sweet potatoes and season with salt and pepper, bake for 20-30 minutes dependant upon oven.
- While fries are cooking grab a pot and drizzle some olive oil, add minced garlic and let simmer for 30 seconds. Add onions and peppers and cook until softened.
- Add ground turkey to pot and mix into onions and peppers. Add chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, and oregano, along with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add tomatoes and chicken or vegetable broth. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer, cover pot and cook for 20 min.
- Assemble sweet fries on to plate and spoon a healthy serving of turkey chili on top.
- Top chili fries with a spoonful of sour cream, drizzle some Chef Hak's Buffalo sauce, and some finely chopped chives
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.