- 1 Zucchini, diced
- 1 Red Onion, diced
- 1 Fig, either fresh or dried
- 1 Handful Cranberries
- Blue Cheese crumbles
- 8-11oz of Spinach
- Chop Zucchini and Onion
- Heat a drizzle of Olive Oil in a pan and add Zucchini, cook for about 5 minutes.
- Grab a large salad bowl and add Spinach
- Top with Zucchini, Onion, Cranberries, Figs, and Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Toss or Drizzle Chef Hak's Balsamic Dressing
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.