- Spaghetti squash
- Chef Hak's Olive Oil Lemon Dressing
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice spaghetti squash in half and coat with olive oil and salt and pepper
- Place into oven and cook for 30 minutes
- Remove spaghetti squash from oven and sprinkle with parmesan, pepitas, and a drizzle of Chef Hak's Olive Oil Lemon dressing
- Bake for 5 more minutes until cheese is melted and mix together, enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.