- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- Chef Hak's Creamed Spinach
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Artichoke Hearts
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice spaghetti squash in half and coat with olive oil and salt and pepper
- Place into oven and cook for 30 minutes
- About six minutes before you pull out your spaghetti squash, add Chef Hak's Creamed Spinach to a medium saucepan and heat until it reaches about 165 degrees, do not boil, once warmed remove and set aside.
- Pull out your spaghetti squash and begin pulling apart the squash with a fork until you get some nice spaghetti strands, slowly add in your creamed spinach until combined, add a couple artichoke hearts and stir again, place into oven for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes, enjoy straight out of the spaghetti squash or add to a bowl!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.