- Large Sweet Potatoes
- 1 can of Black Beans
- 1 can of Corn
- Garlic Powder
- Smoked Paprika
- Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- Chef Hak's Buffalo sauce
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Clean your potatoes, and cut in half, brush with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Place potatoes in oven and cook for about 45 minutes until tender
- While potatoes are cooking begin your quinoa, follow packaged instructions until you have about 1-2 cups.
- Dice your onion and pour a dash of extra virgin olive oil onto a skillet and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute, add your corn, black beans, and add 1 tsp each of smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper, cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat, transfer to large bowl
- Remove your potatoes and scoop the middle out of the potatoes, add to your bowl of stuffing mixture, and stir until combined, then fill the middle of the sweet potatoes with the mixture and bake in oven for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- While the potatoes bake, make your southwest sauce, Add 1 cup of greek yogurt to a bowl, add 1 tbsp of Chef Hak's Buffalo sauce, 1 half lime, 1 tsp of garlic powder. Stir until combined, add 1 tsp of water to create a thinner texture for drizzling.
- Remove Sweet Potatoes, drizzle your southwest sauce on top, and sprinkle some cilantro to tie it all together, enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.