Broth (any kind you prefer)
1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Ground Cumin
1 tsp Smoked Paprika
1 tsp Garlic
1 tsp Sea Salt
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil then cook pasta for the allotted time
- Drain and transfer pasta to a large serving bowl; cover to keep warm.
- While pasta cooks, cook sausage in a skillet over medium-high, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in broth and corn, along with all spices, then bring to a boil, cut scallions while waiting to boil.
- After it boils reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until corn is tender, usually about 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and sea salt to sausage mixture then stir to combine.
- Cover and cook until shrimp are done, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in scallions and lemon juice.
- Add shrimp to pasta and toss gently to combine, sprinkle with thyme and enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.