- Chef Hak's Sesame Ginger Dressing Singles
- Cooked Shrimp
- Yellow Bell Pepper
- Purple Cabbage
- Rice Paper
- Slice all your cucumbers, yellow bell pepper, carrots, and cabbage into long thin strips
- In a large bowl add water until filled
- Take your rice paper and gently submerge into water for about 10 seconds until fully wet, then place onto surface
- Start building your roll, place your shrimp, cucumber, bell pepper, carrots, and cabbage in the center of your rice paper.
- Bring the lower edge up over the filling, then fold in the two sides, then roll the paper up, leaving the top open for dipping
- In a small bowl add Chef Hak's sesame ginger dressing and start dipping the rolls, enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.