- 1 head of Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Chef Hak's Buffalo Sauce
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- Wash Cauliflower and trim until you have your florets
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, place Cauliflower into pot and cook until tender, about 5-7 minutes
- Heat Olive Oil in skillet and add the Minced Garlic
- Transfer Cauliflower into skillet and season with Salt and Pepper, cook for 2 minutes
- Add Chef Hak's Buffalo Sauce to Cauliflower and cook for 1 more minute, gently stirring until combined
- Plate and eat as a side dish or dip into your favorite sauce, we recommend our Chef Hak's Plant Based Ranch to make this an easy vegan dish!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.