- Whole Chicken
- 3 Carrots- chopped into 2 inch chunks
- 2 Potatoes- chopped into quarters
- 1 Onion -chopped into quarters
- 1 bunch Rosemary
- 1 bunch Thyme
- 1 cup White wine
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 2 Bay leaves
- Seasonings: Salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and dry the chicken. Rub with olive oil and seasonings.
- Place the potatoes, onion, carrots in the bottom of the roasting pan.
- Add thyme, rosemary, bay leaves to the pan. Leave some to place on top of the chicken.
- Add the chicken on top of the vegetables.
- Add the white wine and chicken stock to the pan and remaining herbs.
- Roast the chicken for 1 1/2 hours.
- Slice the chicken onto a platter and serve it with the vegetables.
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.