- 1 head of cauliflower chopped into florets
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Salt, Pepper
- Roasted garlic cloves
- Preheat oven to 450
- Lay florets onto baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil to coat, salt and pepper
- Roast for 20-25 minutes (add some garlic cloves into the sheet pan around the 10-15 minute mark)
- Transfer cauli and garlic to blender and add 1/4 cup of cream and blend.
- Keep a few garlic cloves for garnish.
- Sample the purée and decide if you need more cream if it’s too thick, or more salt or pepper for flavor.
- Serve with extra roasted garlic cloves on top.
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.