- 1½ pounds brussels sprouts cut in half
- 4 tablespoon avocado oil
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ⅓ cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tablespoon avocado oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the Brussels sprouts on a large sheet pan. Season with kosher salt, black pepper, and oil. Toss to coat. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the panko and parmesan
- Remove pan from oven and add the panko and parmesan mixture over Brussels and toss to coat.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until they're tender and nicely browned. Toss the Brussels halfway through cooking.
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.