- Cherry Tomatoes
- Orange Bell Pepper
- Purple Cabbage
- 1 tbsp Chef Hak's Buttermilk Ranch dressing
- Prepare and cook your quinoa, then let set in fridge to cool for about a hour
- While quinoa is cooling, cook your corn on the stove top, while corn is warming up, chop your cherry tomatoes, orange bell pepper, purple cabbage, and cilantro then set aside.
- Once corn is finished cooking,
- Grab a mason jar and pour Chef Hak's Buttermilk Ranch dressing into the bottom of the mason jar, then add in this order, quinoa, tomatoes, bell peppers, corn, cilantro, purple cabbage, and top with a large handful of spinach.
- Take with you to your office or on the go, when you're ready to eat your salad put the lid on and shake it until all the ingredients are combined, enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.