- 2-3 large potatoes, peeled and shredded
- Lox or smoked salmon
- Chives - chopped
- Sour cream
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Place the shredded potatoes in a bowl and squeeze out as much moisture as you can. Form the potato mixture into small flat patties.
- Heat a large cast iron or non-stick skillet over a medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add oil. Add the latkes in batches. Cook the sweet potato latkes on both sides until crispy and golden brown, about 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the latkes from the oil and drain on paper towels. Season with salt.
- Top with lox, sour cream and chives.
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.