- 1 Peach sliced thinly
- Rosemary Springs
- Chef Hak's Balsamic Dressing and Marinade
- Sourdough bread
- Begin by slicing your sourdough bread until nice and crispy
- While you're waiting for your toast, slice your peaches and set aside
- Spread a generous layer of ricotta over your sourdough toast and top with sliced pears and rosemary springs
- Drizzle Chef Hak's Balsamic Dressing over the toast and enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.