- Large Squash
- Spinach or lettuce of your choice
- Red Onion
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Goat Cheese crumbles
- Chef Hak's Olive Oil Lemon dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice your squash into thin half moon slices, and brush with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper, cook in oven for 30 minutes
- While squash cooks, thinly slice your red onion, and start breaking apart your goat cheese
- Take a large handful of spinach and put into a large bowl, and add your onions, goat cheese, and cranberries
- Once squash is cooked, add to salad, and toss with Chef Hak's Olive Oil Lemon dressing
- Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.