- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Arborio Rice
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp Shiitake Mushroom powder
- 1 tsp Porcini Mushroom Powder
- Shitake Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- In a pan melt your butter and add your rice
- Slowly add 1/2 cup of stock to the pan at a time, stirring frequently to prevent the rice from sticking to the sides. Continuously stir the rice as you add the stock, as this will release the starch from the rice, creating a creamy sauce that is characteristic of risotto.
- While the risotto is cooking, in a separate pan begin cooking your Shiitake Mushrooms until they're browned
- Once the risotto looks almost fully cooked begin adding your mushroom powders, mushrooms, heavy whipping cream, cheese, and salt and pepper. Stir until combined
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.