- 3 cups broccoli
- 3 eggs
- Onion soup mix
- 2 cups cooked Egg noodles
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Add egg noodles, broccoli, eggs, onion soup mix, and mayonnaise to a mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into mini baking dishes or one large baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes, take out.
- Glaze with our Chef Hak's Smoked Maple Mustard BBQ Sauce.
- Cook for 10 more minutes, or until firm and top begins to brown.
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.