- 4 Zucchinis
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Chef Hak's Balsamic Dressing and Marinade
- Fresh Cracked Pepper
- Parsley leaves
- Preheat grill to medium heat
- Take your zucchinis and cut them long ways into strips about one inch thick
- Lightly coat each zucchini strip with extra virgin olive oil
- Transfer zucchini strips to your grill, and cook for 3-4 minutes, flip, then continue cooking for 3 more minutes.
- Remove from grill and transfer to plate, season with salt and pepper
- Drizzle Chef Hak's balsamic dressing on top of zucchini strips, then finish with a sprinkle parsley leaves
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.