- Chef Hak's Brown Sugar Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce
- 3 Russet Potatoes
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat
- Wash your potatoes and slice into circular shapes, make sure they're all similar in size and not thick pieces.
- Transfer your potato slices into a ziplock bag and add 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder and toss until combined
- Place the potato slices on the grill, and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side until browned
- Remove from grill and dip your grilled potato chips into our Brown Sugar Roasted Garlic BBQ sauce!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.