- 1 tbsp Chef Hak's Pineapple Habanero BBQ sauce
- 24 Large Shrimps (peeled & deveined with tail on)
- 1 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1 tsp coarse salt
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat grill to high heat
- In a large bowl, add your shrimp, extra virgin olive oil, minced garlic, salt, and pepper, toss until combined.
- Pour in our pineapple habanero bbq sauce and toss again until combined
- Arrange your shrimp on skewers and place on grill
- Cook shrimp 3 minutes each side
- Remove shrimp once finished cooking and squeeze the juice of one lime over the shrimps, enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.