- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 3 Eggs
- Chop your asparagus and fennel into small pieces
- In a skillet set on medium high heat, melt your butter and add your olive oil
- Once butter is melted add your asparagus, fennel, peas, and spinach to the pan, stir until combined, let cook for about 10 minutes
- Once veggies are soft, add your cumin, salt, and pepper, stir until combined
- Move the veggies on the skillet and arrange three spaces to place your eggs
- Crack your eggs and place into the empty spaces, add pepper, and cover the skillet, let sit for 5 minutes
- Remove lid and plate! Enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.