- Artichoke Hearts, sliced
- Large Flour Tortillas
- 1 tsp Harissa
- Parmesan Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Take one large flour tortilla and add mozzarella and parmesan to one side
- Add sliced artichoke hearts to the same side and take 1 tsp of harissa and spread sparingly on top of the opposite side and fold down the middle to create half a circle
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat and brush the top of the quesadilla lightly with some oil and place face down on skillet
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the side is golden and crispy.
- Once golden and crispy, flip and repeat the process on the other side of the quesadilla.
- Remove from skillet and transfer to cutting board, let quesadilla cool for 1 minute then cut into triangular pieces
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.