- 1 cup Quinoa
- 3/4 cup Water
- Sweet Potatoes
- Butternut Squash
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Sea Salt
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chef Hak's Olive Oil and Lemon Dressing
Combine the quinoa and water in a pot, bring to a boil, cover, reduce the heat, and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat, cover and let it sit for 10 minutes until fluffy
- While Quinoa is cooking, dice your sweet potato and butternut squash into cubes, place into a bowl and drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper, place into airfryer at 400 degrees for 10 minutes
- While your veggies are cooking, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Carefully break eggs into the skillet and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and set aside, add a handful of spinach into the skillet and cook for about 3 more minutes until warmed.
- Start assembling your bowl, place your quinoa on the bottom, add your vegetales, spinach, and egg. Top with pumpkin seeds, and some endives and a drizzle of Chef Hak's Olive Oil and Lemon Dressing, enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.