- Extra virgin olive oil
- Parmesan, shaved
- Red Onion, sliced
- Acorn Squash
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Slice your acorn squash, drizzle some olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper
- Place in the oven and cook for 30 minutes
- While your squash is cooking, prepare your flatbread by drizzling olive oil and parmesan cheese until covered
- Remove your squash from the oven and place onto flatbread, along with your sliced red onions and top with more parmesan, some rosemary, and thyme
- Place into the oven for 10 minutes at 400 degrees
- Remove, let sit for a few minutes, slice and enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.