- 1 cup of Button Mushrooms
- 1 cup of Shiitake Mushrooms
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Butter
- In a skillet add butter and both mushrooms, do not crowd the pan, allow to cook until golden brown
- Slowly add in your chicken stock, and let simmer for two minutes, after that slowly stir in your heavy whipping cream, add your sea salt, and black pepper then transfer into blender
- Blend all ingredients together and slowly add 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream until texture is creamy
- Add to a bowl and top with a sprig of rosemary, enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.