- Red Onion
- 1 cup of Greek Yogurt
- Wash and dry your cucumbers and cut into small circular pieces, add to large mixing bowl
- Slice your red onion into small strips and add to the same mixing bowl
- Take your greek yogurt and spoon into the mixing bowl, cut your lemon take the juice from the lemon and also add to the mixing bowl
- Finely chop your dill and add to bowl
- Toss until all ingredients are combined
- Add salt and pepper to taste, use as much or as little as you would like, and enjoy!
This is the perfect side dish to bring to a summer party, or to make as a refreshing salad for lunch on a hot day! We hope you love it!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.