- Goat Cheese
- 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Hot Honey
- Organic Dates
- Start slicing your bacon into bite sized pieces, air fry for 12 min at 400 degrees
- While bacon is cooking make you goat cheese dip. In a blender add your goat cheese, add your olive oil, goat cheese, and salt, blend until creamy.
- Slice your dates in half and set aside
- Once bacon is done cooking let cool for 3 minutes
- Spoon your goat cheese dip into a bowl and add your dates and bacon on top
- Finish with a drizzle of hot honey and enjoy! We like to enjoy this with some toasted bread!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.