- Romaine Lettuce
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Red Cabbage
- Carrots, sliced
- Chef Hak's Buttermilk Ranch
- Trim Romaine Lettuce into bite sized pieces, along with Red Cabbage and Carrots if need be.
- Grab your skewers and start assembling your salad skewers
- Once Assembled, drizzle Chef Hak's Buttermilk Ranch over skewers and place on a plate in a circular pattern, making sure there's enough room for easy pick up at the end of the skewer
- Done! What's great about this recipe is that its extremely customizable and can be used for an array of different types of salads, remember have fun and be creative!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.