- 1 lb cooked brisket (or can be changed to 2-3 cups leftover shredded brisket)
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 3-4 green onions chopped
- 1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jalapeno chopped
- 1 15oz can Pinto beans
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 bottle Chef Hak’s Chipotle Bourbon BBQ sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss shredded brisket in Haks BBQ Sauce.
- Spread out tortilla chips in cast iron skillet, top with cheese.
- Add toppings; jalapeno, pinto beans, and tomato.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with sour cream and green onions.
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.