- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fennel, chopped
- Chicken Sausage
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping cream
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 2 cups shredded Parmesean
- 2 cups Pasta, your choice!
- In a large pot, fill with water and bring to boil, add in pasta and let cook.
- In a skillet drizzled with olive oil and add the chopped fennel, cook until browned, about 6-9 minutes. Once browned add in your chicken sausage along with salt, pepper, and red chili flakes. Stir and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Once the chicken sausage looks like its almost finished, add in your heavy whipping cream and stir until combined
- Add in 1 cup of your parmesan and stir, add in your cooked pasta and the remaining cup of parmesan and stir until combined.
- Top with the remaining fennel fronds and enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.