- Mozzarella Balls
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Chef hak's Balsamic dressing
- In a mason jar, add a handful of spinach to the bottom
- Add in a handful of cherry tomatoes and a handful of mozzarella balls
- Top with some basil leaves and pour our Chef Hak's Balsamic dressing over the top
- Screw on the mason jar top and shake until combined!
- If you are planning on eating this later on, start the recipe by putting the dressing at the bottom followed by tomato and mozzarella then add your leafy greens on top to avoid soaking, shake when ready to eat!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.