- Butternut Squash
- 1 tbsp Chef Hak's Balsamic Dressing
- Sea Salt
- Olive Oil
- Smoked Paprika
- Chili Flakes
- Preheat oven for 425 degrees
- Cut your Butternut Squash in half and place on pan and drizzle with Olive Oil
- Place into to oven and cook for 1 hour
- Remove the butternut squash and scoop out the insides and place into a blender
- Add our Chef Hak's Balsamic dressing and blend until smooth
- Place onto a dish or bowl and drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle some smoked paprika, chili flakes, and cumin on top
- Top with fresh parsley and cilantro and enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.