- Ground Turkey
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Diced Red Onion
- 1/3 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Chef Hak's Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a large bowl combine ground turkey, eggs, panko bread crumbs, minced garlic, italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and diced onion and mozzarella cheese. Combine thoroughly.
- Form into 1 in sized meatballs and place on baking sheet.
- Place in oven for 25-30 minutes, until browned.
- Remove meatballs from oven and place in a large bowl, pour 1 cup of Chef Hak's Buffalo Sauce over meatballs and toss, add more Buffalo sauce if needed to coat all meatballs.
- Serve with a side of Chef Hak's Buttermilk Ranch, Blue Cheese, or our Plant Based Ranch!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.