- Chef Hak's Buffalo Sauce
- 10 ounces of Shrimp
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp of organic sour cream
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 roma tomato
- 1 red onion
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 lime
- Wash and dry all produce.
- Slice the red onion and green bell pepper, dice tomato, halve lime.
- Rince the shrimp and dry, toss into mixing bowl and add paprika, cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix.
- Add 1/4 cup of Chef Hak's Buffalo Sauce, mix until combined thoroughly.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and as much Chef Hak's Buffalo sauce as you would like. Stir in 1 tsp of water until mixture reaches a thinner consistency perfect for drizzling.
- Heat a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil in a nonstick pan. Set the burner to medium high heat and add the sliced red onion and green bell pepper. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 8 min until soft. Move to plate when done.
- In the same pan, add shrimp, cook for 5 minutes.
- Warm tortillas as desired, add shrimp and veggies, drizzle the sour cream buffalo sauce mixture, and add a squeeze of lime.
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.