- Cotija Cheese
- 1 tbsp Chef Hak's Buffalo Sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Take your ear of corn and cut vertically down, do this until you have a sufficient amount of corn for your elote bowl
- Dice your jalapeno
- Move your corn and jalapeno into a stove top pan and cook on med high heat.
- Add the olive oil to the corn along with the salt and pepper, cook for about 7 minutes
- Remove from and put corn into a bowl, and add your Chef Hak's Buffalo sauce, sprinkle cotija cheese over the bowl, and stir until combined
- Top with cilantro and enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.