- 1 head of Iceberg Lettuce
- 3 slices of Bacon (cooked and diced)
- 1/2 cup of Cherry Tomatoes, diced
- 1 tsp Dill
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Chef Hak's Blue Cheese dressing with Avocado Oil
Remove the outer leaves of the head of iceberg lettuce and chop the lettuce in half and then half again, making 4 wedges
- On a plate, arrange the wedges, and top with tomatoes and bacon
- Drizzle with Chef Hak's Blue Cheese and sprinkle salt, pepper, and dill on top, enjoy!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.