- 1 tbsp Chef Hak's Smoked Maple Mustard BBQ Sauce
- Fresh black pepper
- Preheat BBQ to high
- Season salmon with black pepper and salt
- Take 1 tbsp of Chef Hak's Smoked Maple Mustard BBQ Sauce and spread evenly
- Place the salmon skin side down for 2-3 minutes on the grill
- Flip over and cook for an additional 2 minutes
- Remove from grill and serve with your favorite side dish or as your protein in a fresh salad!
Share This Article
Stay Up To Date
Enter your email to be notified when new articles are posted.